FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Can't edit the club vision?

welttls

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

not a feature that can be edited in FMRTE

it can be done pre game but feedback I have read is mixed, lots of users unhappy with this being added to the game some reporting they virtually cant sign any players 

Well, thanks. Hope SI will do some progresses to this system.

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

SI getting some real pelters in that feedback thread and rightly so IMO

they are turning out an unfinished product year in and year out now, the game is not worth using until March its unacceptable really 

I have read that too over there.  It is really disappointing to see, read and experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

I have read that too over there.  It is really disappointing to see, read and experience.

yes mate

IMO SI have become a bit blase there is no competition so they have become unconcerned if the product isnt in a good state on release, what can users do apart from not buy it?

lots of feedback I have seen on several sites is SI are going backwards with ME etc and just add a few superfluous extra features in each version recently in order to justify getting our ££££ 

its a shame but seen them becoming  apathetic for several versions now especially with the same bugs I am reporting year in year out 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 2/3/2020 at 6:39 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

not a feature that can be edited in FMRTE

it can be done pre game but feedback I have read is mixed, lots of users unhappy with this being added to the game some reporting they virtually cant sign any players 

Worse thing is that this can't be changed in the pre-game editor.

They're actually don't give a crap cause they know everyone will buy it every year. Would be a blessing to have another game with this details showing up in the next couple of years.

8 hours ago, Marcel van Impe said:

Worse thing is that this can't be changed in the pre-game editor.

They're actually don't give a crap cause they know everyone will buy it every year. Would be a blessing to have another game with this details showing up in the next couple of years.

It can be changed with pre game editor under club vision

but you need to change not just the club itself but go through the board and change/remove their ''club vision''

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...