Sign in to follow this  
Deylon Uy

Goalkeeper Values cap at 60m pounds.

FM 20.2.3 - 1330207

FMRTE 20.2.3 (build 21)

Not beta testing

Running FMRTE as administrator

Even changing all attributes to 20, and reputation to 10,000 doesn't help. After 1-5 days, their value decreases back to 20. Any help?

4 hours ago, Deylon Uy said:

FM 20.2.3 - 1330207

FMRTE 20.2.3 (build 21)

Not beta testing

Running FMRTE as administrator

Even changing all attributes to 20, and reputation to 10,000 doesn't help. After 1-5 days, their value decreases back to 20. Any help?

your thread title says max value you do mention this in your OP though give examples with values before after would assist

secondly you state this as I point out in bold above which makes no sense as it stays at 20 according to your post?

• Like 1

Oh sorry that was a typo, what i meant was that the person's value (like how much he is worth) doesn't go above 60m. Even when i manually change it (60m to 75m) after like a week it goes back down to 60Sorry for the confusion.

think that is normal if he hasnt got a massively high ca/pa and GKs must not be rated as valuable as other players by the game so it seems to auto correct 

take a look at say a top goalkeeper De Gea what is his value? the game would set a max value for  GK based on his ca/pa/rep club, country etc etc

he is probably the top rated GK in game at £54m

df00e5c06844da9f75381c660c3533d7.jpg

427912d551b414f842dc271f3d87ea5b.jpg

another world class keeper valued at £50m

• Like 1

You can try to over "15000" in his Reputation in all 3 colums and then freeze it, This make his value stay up.
Making all stats 20 doesnt help, if you dont change is CA/PA 

• Like 1

Update: Well still no luck, I changed my goalkeeper's reputation to the max (10k) and changes his CA and PA to 195. Changed his value to 80m quid, then after 2 days it reverted back to 60m.

Oh and it seems like my goalkeeper didn't record any appearances apparently according to his bio, idk why I've been starting him for 28 games all season + cups, no recorded league, champions cup wins too. Only international trophies were recorded in his bio (EURO, World Cup, etc.)