FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Budget observers

_Angelo

Hello, Is it possible to enter the observers budget on finances? When I try to put observers on the Youth - World Report Package, it tells me that I don't have enough money (€ 2.56 / month), if I make a request to the management they tell me that they already have too much money and I find myself with this little money for observers I hope I was clear. Thank you, Sincerely.

6 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Do you mean scouting?

If so you can increase your finances then in game you should be able to allocate more to scouting

How can I do? because I use FMRTE and I put € 2.000.000.000 on budget, transfers budget and salary budget, but nothing changes.

18 minutes ago, _Angelo said:

Already done, nothing changes.

the "ball" remains still, blocked. I don't know if I'm explained.

can you  take a read of this please and in future post the info requested😉

you could have posted the screenshot initially and also you have given no real info to go on eg what club you are at etc and perhaps a screenshot of their information

you cant just give a 'small' club all that money if they are not set up with the infer-structure to deal with it then it becomes pointless.

It may be as @GREYFOX has alluded the budget etc may be too much

if you are running app as suggested IMO this is an issue in game and possibly a bug for SI to look at

try reducing budget to more realistic one and perhaps use a 'big' club's set up in fmrte as a template for your own

• Like 1

True, you're right, I apologize. Then: Club: F.C. International (since I created the little man and the database, so 2019) Transfer Budget - Salary Budget: € 2 billion and in the company information: society structure, training structure, youth structures, youth training, young recruits, morale: all 20 company reputation: 10000 I hope I have written everything.

1 minute ago, _Angelo said:

True, you're right, I apologize. Then: Club: F.C. International (since I created the little man and the database, so 2019) Transfer Budget - Salary Budget: € 2 billion and in the company information: society structure, training structure, youth structures, youth training, young recruits, morale: all 20 company reputation: 10000 I hope I have written everything.

you havent given any info on game version etc as per the linked thread above mate

• Like 1

What is your FM version: FM 20.2.3  (1330207 M.E. v2026) I have steam set to online, screenshot is below.

What is your FMRTE version:- FMRTE20.2.3 (build 21) I have used the update feature says I am using the current version (_Your FMRTE version is up to date (last check was on 03/02/2020 00:36)), screenshot is below.

Are you Beta testing for S.I.- No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator - Yes

Any other information: my operating system is windows 10 pro, windows update set to automatic, last update was on 21/01/2020 and was a Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

(last update is 1909, to be installed), I don't have antivirus and I'm not using FM Touch

fm.PNG

fmrte.PNG

• Like 2

12 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Skin: Wannachup-FM20-Instant-Result-Light. However I tried to lower the salary budget and the transfer budget but nothing changes. I also put the base skin of the game but nothing changes. If I apply to management, it tells me that I have enough money.

8 hours ago, _Angelo said:

Skin: Wannachup-FM20-Instant-Result-Light. However I tried to lower the salary budget and the transfer budget but nothing changes. I also put the base skin of the game but nothing changes. If I apply to management, it tells me that I have enough money.

start a new save to see what happens, clear game cache first if its still there this IMO as said earlier is a bug in the game and you need to report that to SI

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I tried a new save and yes I have a good budget but it is the first day, we should look after a season. The screen below. The skin I put both the original base of the game and the Wannachup-FM20-Instant-Result-Light, nothing changes. Due to the fact of the cache I put: 'Reload the skin when confirming changes in the Customize menu'

scoutingbudget.PNG

11 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

No, the cursor does not move.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit 10:11

Now works. I finished the season and they gave me € 836m and I can move the "ball" from right to left (reaching € 5.01M) and from left to right. I terminated the contract with many scouts and only stayed with 5 scouts. Could it be that I had so many that I couldn't get the right budget?

No, but I didn't say it was an FMRTE problem. I wrote more than anything to try to solve the problem in the short term, but also in the long term by inserting a form (or how to write it) to increase the scout budget such as that for the budget, transfers, etc. etc. However it seems to work. Thanks for your help! Sincerely.

• Like 1