FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Fmrte 2019 admin rights question

Phra76

• 1 year later...
On 1/20/2020 at 9:24 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Das ist alles, was Sie tun müssen, ist mit der rechten Maustaste auf Als Administrator ausführen zu klicken 

Sie können die App ausführen, ohne dies zu tun, aber es hat Probleme mit einigen Funktionen verursacht, die nur ein Entwickler erklären kann, warum dies der Fall ist 

But i have no Admin permission on the pc. the games is installed on the pc but to use the fmrte or the mini fmrte i need to click to run it with admin rights an i cant do this on the pc i would like to use it. So can you tell me how i can use the apps without the admin rights? You wrote that there is a possibility to run app without admin rights but how`? if i click on the apps than it says that i must have admin rights to make it go....please can you help me!

5 hours ago, Phra76 said:

But i have no Admin permission on the pc. the games is installed on the pc but to use the fmrte or the mini fmrte i need to click to run it with admin rights an i cant do this on the pc i would like to use it. So can you tell me how i can use the apps without the admin rights? You wrote that there is a possibility to run app without admin rights but how`? if i click on the apps than it says that i must have admin rights to make it go....please can you help me!

its taken you 14 months to reply?

just double click on the app and it will run 

but you should run as suggested-

thats all you need to do is right click on the app with your mouse from the drop down menu select- run as administrator 

Sorry but if i double click on the app, automaticly it open a windows that says traduced in english: user account controll. Would you like to allow the following program from an unknown publishet to make changes to this computer?

Enter an administrstor password and click yes to continue.

Ps i am using the fmrte 2020 now for the fm 2020. 

Please help mi to make it work. Please. I make a donation if you make it work

IMG_20210412_142125.jpg