FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

tips of making game easier

Penza06

7 hours ago, Simon Andersson said:

I set Man Management to 25 in the RTE but in game it shows as 20, is that how it's supposed to be?

In the game it should show - no more than 20

22 hours ago, quiroga said:

This is actually work really nice. I dunno if its the tactic or the man management thing. But im over achieving in League Two.

There is another way - before each match you enter the FMRTE in the profile of your team and set "Team morale" to 26 and save. This has a less effect than Man Manadgment, but a higher effect than nothing. Also, this will have to be done before each match.

5 hours ago, Crazzy88 said:

In the game it should show - no more than 20

There is another way - before each match you enter the FMRTE in the profile of your team and set "Team morale" to 26 and save. This has a less effect than Man Manadgment, but a higher effect than nothing. Also, this will have to be done before each match.

In the information tab of the team?

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2020 at 3:44 AM, Crazzy88 said:

Set the attribute in FMRTE in your profile (if you are watching matches) "Man Manadgment" to 25 (not lower), freeze - very important, and save.
Set the attribute "Man Manadgment" in the profile of your Assistant (if you use Instant Result) to 25 in FMRTE, freeze, save.

It doesn 't fit all tactics, but with Beowulf by Knap you 'll practically stop losing, I don 't know if you can beat with amateur club Chelsea or Liverpool, but you 'll get realistic results and good overachieving. It 's not even quite cheating, you just reduce the level of difficult a little bit. Worked only with Beowulf 4-4-2 20.4.1 by Knap, I 'm not sure about the other tactics.

Didn't even know this was a thing, thanks!

I usually edit my players to have 25 consistency or determination

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi ! Interesting topic for me here. Thx for the tips.

I tried to apply the "29 position cheat" to my manager, and I noticed (maybe) that my squad is playing really better but staying in realistics results (2-1 ; 2-0... since I used it, I just conceed 2 goals in 6 league games with many tactics (but not strickerless ones) ; for infomartions, I manage a team predicted 10th and I'm currently 2nd in french Ligue 1).

So if you want to test and confirm if it really works or not :

In FMRTE, I put 29 on "manager role" in my profile (I do it before each game) and I combined it with "26 team morale" (that I was using before).

Edit : Before you quit the game, change back 29 to 20 in fmrte otherwise your manager would disappear from FMRTE in the next loading 😅.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 1:56 PM, D.A.D. said:

Hi ! Interesting topic for me here. Thx for the tips.

I tried to apply the "29 position cheat" to my manager, and I noticed (maybe) that my squad is playing really better but staying in realistics results (2-1 ; 2-0... since I used it, I just conceed 2 goals in 6 league games with many tactics (but not strickerless ones) ; for infomartions, I manage a team predicted 10th and I'm currently 2nd in french Ligue 1).

So if you want to test and confirm if it really works or not :

In FMRTE, I put 29 on "manager role" in my profile (I do it before each game) and I combined it with "26 team morale" (that I was using before).

Edit : Before you quit the game, change back 29 to 20 in fmrte otherwise your manager would disappear from FMRTE in the next loading 😅.

works with instant result?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/9/2022 at 2:12 AM, quiroga said:

Any more tips?

1. Put "127" Determination to managers attributes before "Making board request", 90% of the request are accepted, i had only problem with increasing coaches but every other request was accepted & then dont forget to change to original Value in Determination after the request in accepted.

2. Changing "Contract start date to anything in future" in players contracts tab would stop them from demanding new contracts.

3. Puting "127/99 in Working with youngsters in Head of Youth Development" profile almost stops other teams from poaching players from your youth coaching - Didnt happen to me when i had this on, but someone could try and give a update?

40 minutes ago, awais0527 said:

1. Put "127" Determination to managers attributes before "Making board request", 90% of the request are accepted, i had only problem with increasing coaches but every other request was accepted & then dont forget to change to original Value in Determination after the request in accepted.

2. Changing "Contract start date to anything in future" in players contracts tab would stop them from demanding new contracts.

3. Puting "127/99 in Working with youngsters in Head of Youth Development" profile almost stops other teams from poaching players from your youth coaching - Didnt happen to me when i had this on, but someone could try and give a update?

Interesting!

• 1 year later...