FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

tips of making game easier

Penza06

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, awais0527 said:

1. Make a Morale Preset and set it to "1" and apply that to your opponent, this should make your opponent play bad

2. If you want them to play even worse, Maybe add "Jadedness" to your Preset and set it to "600" , this should also weaken them

yes using a preset is a good idea there is the destroy team option already loaded , but I prefer to make my own as the destroy team means the AI will pick a b/youth team 

to OP have a play around I make it so a team or usually only a few players only can be able to play but not fit enough for full game so AI will still pick them and it wont result in a 9-0 etc it evens it up 😉

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 9:15 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

yes using a preset is a good idea there is the destroy team option already loaded , but I prefer to make my own as the destroy team means the AI will pick a b/youth team 

to OP have a play around I make it so a team or usually only a few players only can be able to play but not fit enough for full game so AI will still pick them and it wont result in a 9-0 etc it evens it up 😉

Can you share that preset to see the values? 

On 2/9/2020 at 12:38 AM, awais0527 said:

I really dont mess with other team, i use "Fitness cheat" just on my strikers to balance out the game with superhuman goalkeepers. I use values that you guys DONT recommend, I Use between 21000-29000 😄 

Do you have realistic results with that set?

6 hours ago, Quillbeast said:

Do you have realistic results? Or use a more defensive style

havent had chance to use FM20 yet

I dont use it in games I play but for AI games where there is an unfair bias/bug in the game eg Jose's Man Utd saw games 1-0 2-1 etc rather than the 7-0 if you destroy a team also it allows AI to pick the usual players

• 2 weeks later...

or you can use fitness cheat 15000 and use TFF waste time tactic you will win and draw some games maybe lose 1 or 2 but you will score 1/2/3 goals per game and conceed only a few goals per season.

You can change mentality if you wanna win to caution but its a enjoyable game to play.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 12:38 AM, awais0527 said:

I really dont mess with other team, i use "Fitness cheat" just on my strikers to balance out the game with superhuman goalkeepers. I use values that you guys DONT recommend, I Use between 21000-29000 😄 

what value you use on keepers?

• 1 month later...

Set the attribute in FMRTE in your profile (if you are watching matches) "Man Manadgment" to 25 (not lower), freeze - very important, and save.
Set the attribute "Man Manadgment" in the profile of your Assistant (if you use Instant Result) to 25 in FMRTE, freeze, save.

It doesn 't fit all tactics, but with Beowulf by Knap you 'll practically stop losing, I don 't know if you can beat with amateur club Chelsea or Liverpool, but you 'll get realistic results and good overachieving. It 's not even quite cheating, you just reduce the level of difficult a little bit. Worked only with Beowulf 4-4-2 20.4.1 by Knap, I 'm not sure about the other tactics.

• Like 3

On 3/29/2020 at 7:38 PM, quiroga said:

what value you use on keepers?

Sorry forllate response, I have written that i only use those values on my main striker and he scores a alot, this way i dnt get angry on striker who misses easy 1v1 😄😄

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 3:44 AM, Crazzy88 said:

Set the attribute in FMRTE in your profile (if you are watching matches) "Man Manadgment" to 25 (not lower), freeze - very important, and save.
Set the attribute "Man Manadgment" in the profile of your Assistant (if you use Instant Result) to 25 in FMRTE, freeze, save.

It doesn 't fit all tactics, but with Beowulf by Knap you 'll practically stop losing, I don 't know if you can beat with amateur club Chelsea or Liverpool, but you 'll get realistic results and good overachieving. It 's not even quite cheating, you just reduce the level of difficult a little bit. Worked only with Beowulf 4-4-2 20.4.1 by Knap, I 'm not sure about the other tactics.

This is actually work really nice. I dunno if its the tactic or the man management thing. But im over achieving in League Two.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:44 AM, Crazzy88 said:

I set Man Management to 25 in the RTE but in game it shows as 20, is that how it's supposed to be?