FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

New Stadium sped up?

David Rooney

23 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

It should happen 

However without having all the information some games may be scheduled for the current stadium?

Make stadium update start of new season if no joy report as a bug please

Thanks for the response. Yep it shows the new date on FMRTE but in the "facilities" tab in the game itself its still the original date. I'll try what you suggested tho!

Thanks again

48 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

Thanks for the response. Yep it shows the new date on FMRTE but in the "facilities" tab in the game itself its still the original date. I'll try what you suggested tho!

Thanks again

ok

when the date is reached or you holiday etc to that date check in schedule for fixtures in game and see what the stadium is try several to see that it is set to the new stadium 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this issue a while ago and solved it by finishing the new stadium within FMRTE.

But ...

It took until the beginning of a new season until matches where played in the new ground although it was ready and press conferences where held in the new facilities already.

Funny enough the time table at the 'board' tab still shows that we will move to the new stadium in two years ;)

8 hours ago, Aduasen said:

I've had this issue a while ago and solved it by finishing the new stadium within FMRTE.

But ...

It took until the beginning of a new season until matches where played in the new ground although it was ready and press conferences where held in the new facilities already.

Funny enough the time table at the 'board' tab still shows that we will move to the new stadium in two years ;)

perhaps a bug report should be submitted so the devs can be made aware

• 1 month later...

I don't count this as a bug since this incident results in heavy editing of the game data 😄
I doubt that SI would call it a bug 😉

Btw...

After those two years it says in the time table that the build of a new stadium was 'cancled'
I do play in the new one thou 🤣