FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[FM19] Players CA is suck at 137

comerssila

What is my FM version: FM 19.3.6. (1242975 M.E. v1931) I have steam set to offline mode.

What is my FMRTE version: FMRTE19.3.6 (build 54) I have used the update feature says I am using the current version.

Am I Beta testing for S.I. No

AM I running FMRTE as administrator - YES

What is your question: Why players CA in my team is stuck at 137?

Is it to the game itself or to the fact that i used FMRTE?

Any other information: I note that I change professionalism of all players on my team to 127 as that greatly accelerates their development.

I used this cheat on previous versions of the game, on FM18 the same thing happened (CA does not exceed 137 even though the players PA is greater than 137), in earlier versions of the game cheat worked until version FM18 or FM17 (I cant remember if cheat worked on FM17, but it certainly worked on FM16 and on other older versions).

The same thing happens with the players in the clubs I previously coached.

My team was either in the second league or was in the first but level of training facilities were low.

When player moves to a club that is from another country or to a club that is from the same country but with better training facilities (or simply a club that i didnt coached), his CA continues to grow beyond 137.

• Like 1

Thanks for the detailed information👍

From what you are saying I would suggest this is down to using the cheat

We don't recommend or support use of this 

However try increasing club rep and coaching etc and see what happens 

If you think it is a bug please report it

But I believe this is down to the cheat

• Like 1