FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Max balances for clubs using added currency

SmileyJ

Hi.

So I was trying to add my own countrys currency on FMRTE20 so that I could get the game to match fmrte. However when I do that is seems to get stuck at the maximum amounts.

Easy way to explain. Chelsea when I have it to set to £ has about 400m and it shows correct. When I change it to NOK (Norwegian Krone), which has is about 1£ = 11 NOK, they end up showing as having -2.9b NOK. Is it anyway I can have NOK and not end up having these issues, or am I stuck at having to use £ on FMRTE and NOK ingame.

Hopefully this was explained well enough

-SmileyJ

take a look at this thread might be similar? I have also been reporting issues with  currency in app/game previously

perhaps report as a bug so the devs can look at it and respond to your concern as in linked thread user didnt report as suggested

the old bug report I submitted in FM19 has now been removed to a staff forum so you cant add to that 

cheers

It's not so much the amounts not matching, I manged to fix that close enough. It's for in the term that the NOK is worth so little compared to £ that is just makes the amounts so big that FMRTE fails to do them correct. Seems there is a limit of about 2.1b regardless of currency

EDIT: Also added to bug report to get a dev response

59 minutes ago, SmileyJ said:

It's not so much the amounts not matching, I manged to fix that close enough. It's for in the term that the NOK is worth so little compared to £ that is just makes the amounts so big that FMRTE fails to do them correct. Seems there is a limit of about 2.1b regardless of currency

EDIT: Also added to bug report to get a dev response

Thanks for the update

Devs will reply to the bug report in due course