FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Issue with latest version

DJEmz_TSFM

So due to now having the in-game editor and not particularly needing to use FMRTE recently I hadn't opened it. when I did today because of an issue in the game where I did not get my youth intake I have had to edit youth to be from the nation etc in order to sign them and not wait 2+ years to get them. but I wanted to also change their City of birth which you can not do in the in game editor, so I opened up FMRTE and hit load after waiting 15 mins for it to load the database, I went to the profile of one of my players in FM20 and hit the show the player your viewing in game button and nothing happened. so I manually searched for my club... FC Osaka. and found it after after 3-5 mins of ''searching'' ''loading'' whatever and everything appeared to be fine until I went to the teams. no players showing in any of the teams. 

so basically ive ended up waiting half an hour total with the time to update and reopen etc. only to not be able to even do anything.

I have since tried closing and reopening several times but still same issue and same long loading times.

Which means that simply put the editor is completely unusable.

I really hope this can be fixed ASAP, so I can edit the players correctly

What is your FM version: FM 20.2.3 Steam is online and in beta build.

What is your FMRTE version:- FMRTE20.2.3 (build 19) I have used the update feature says I am using the current version.

Are you Beta testing for S.I.No

What is your question: well I kinda did state the latest update for fmrte. and that I am on the latest windows 10 insider build without even knowing I had to post all that. because I mean when you have an issue you dont typical browse through to find if theres a proper way to submit an issue. also the gyazo screenshots I posted state which build of fmrte I am using.

but just to add. as soon as I was done editing the youth players and pressed continue it made the game crash all I edited was City hair/skin colour and length. but if it helps fix any potential issues.

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES by default

Any other information: my operating system is windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 19536_rs.191211-1446, windows update set to automatic, last update was on 22/12/19 and was a Feature update to Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 20H1(2004) and I am not using FM Touch. below will be a screenshot of windows build and specs. and a screen of FMRTE Specs showing that its uptodate

9cebfd700ca184a833b8aee4d9430e9c.png

441e487f5571e64c8e6014ec0dcbbbf7.png