FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM20: Cannot remove transfer embargo on Chelsea?

xyjx001

Chelsea got e transfer embargo for half a year. I tried to modify the expire date to the next day, it did not work. 

Tried to modify the start date from 01/01/1900 to the current date or 1 day before, no go.

Tried to modify the apeal date as well, but as soon as i refresh it, it went back to Nov 2019 but start and expire dates were alright

Tried to create new seasons, but still the same.

idk what to do

Sorry, did not notice the beta period has ended. And i not on the regular channel. not the public beta.

I could modify  stuff other than the transfer embargo.

It is simple to verify this problem, just create a new game with Chelsea and try to modify the embargo.

if you like i could upload my game save

On 11/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, xyjx001 said:

Sorry, did not notice the beta period has ended. And i not on the regular channel. not the public beta.

I could modify  stuff other than the transfer embargo.

It is simple to verify this problem, just create a new game with Chelsea and try to modify the embargo.

if you like i could upload my game save

works no issue for me 

e8a35b61c703312654944f560f9e1f1a.jpg

c039d555918a164175cd3be6ab1ba7ab.png

f5b38a28f57c3a466627dafbb51f330b.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...