FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Currency exchange rate €<-> £ ?

Aduasen

The big problem is that FM and FMRTE seem to use completly different methods for currency calculations

Even when you set both programs to the same exchange rate you get results that roughly differ by 5%

When I set a yearly salary at 100.000 € in FMRTE it shows as 95.482 € in FM20

Perhaps it is a matter of how the value is calculated down to weekly (do both programs use 52 weeks or does one of them count down to days?) salary and back up to yearly.

Something is badly wrong here though since 100.00 should be 100.000 

I solved this for the moment in a way that I keep 1,161 within FM20 and use 1,11something in FMRTE 

That way both values are very close to each other
But .... that is only a bad workaround

10 hours ago, Aduasen said:

OK.
Will do when I have some time since this might become a pretty long one then when I try to explain complex stuff in a non native language :)

as said in that linked thread above the devs are aware-

just add to the linked thread to show it is still an issue no need for detailed info

perhaps they can resolve it in this version then

cheers

On 3/8/2019 at 11:09 AM, BraCa said:

The game stores all values in GBP (regardless what your game settings are), FMRTE has it own ExchangeRate that it uses to convert the GBP from game, into EUR in FMRTE.

Changing exchange rate in FMRTE has no effect in game, it only affects FMRTE.

We might need to update the value in FMRTE to make it closer to the exchange rate used in game.

It should be possible for FMRTE to find the exchange rates that FM uses, and start using them instead. I was able to do that in the past, and I might be able to do it again for FM19.