FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Minor visual issue

FrazT

I recently moved a player from Liverpool youth to my team and there were no issues.  The player was marked as RSV icon ,being available for Liverpool Reserves and after being moved is still showing this.  It is a minor issue , but is there any way to get rid of that icon?

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

I recently moved a player from Liverpool youth to my team and there were no issues.  The player was marked as RSV icon ,being available for Liverpool Reserves and after being moved is still showing this.  It is a minor issue , but is there any way to get rid of that icon?

Hi

so he is now part of your full senior team?

make sure he isnt marked available for your reserves, and have a look at his contract perhaps make sure he has a full time one etc

when I have tried to before (testing) I have moved youth players to other clubs and they have l

'lost' that rsv status once at the new club

cheers

Thanks for the replies- he is on a full time contract and part of the first team squad.  He has not ever been made available for either my reserves or under 18s, so the option to remove him is not there?  Clicking on the RSV icon still shows that he is available for Liverpool Reserves

I would report this as a bug mate 

copy and paste your posts above to save time

just 1 more thing to try give him a new contract and move game forward a day or 2 and see what happens

perhaps move him to reserve squad and then back to senior squad either way it shouldnt be happening looks like a bug 

oh how did you move him to your squad  was it a player swap/future transfer/move player?

• Like 1

He has already been given a new deal and that was a few weeks ago, so that hasnt helped.  The move was done by using the "move to club" option.  I will try moving him around the squads.  It is only a minor issue and is not affecting anything and I just wanted to be sure that there wasn't a way round it that I had missed.

11 minutes ago, FrazT said:

He has already been given a new deal and that was a few weeks ago, so that hasnt helped.  The move was done by using the "move to club" option.  I will try moving him around the squads.  It is only a minor issue and is not affecting anything and I just wanted to be sure that there wasn't a way round it that I had missed.

no you missed nothing 

I have just tried moving a youth/reserve squad player from one club to mine and there were no issues no RSV sign showing up after move 

I would submit a bug report just to see if devs have any input 

• 3 weeks later...