FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Skin/Hair Colour change not working

f1dgh

I purchased FMRTE 20 for mac this morning, and really enjoying the features so far. It's a great piece of software.

I have been having an issue changing the hair and skin colour of a player. When I make the changes in the editor and save them to the game, it doesn't appear to work. If I close the the app and open up FMRTE again and load the save into it, the original hair and skin colour is present on the player. I have tried several different players and the problem persists. I can change everything else about a player and it saves correctly. Is this a known issue, or can I do something differently for this to work? Edited to add...I'm using FM version 20.1.4 and the latest version of FMRTE which was downloaded this morning. 

no idea mate its the devs who deal with them

I think once its resolved it gets moved or status changes and you cant see it you have to search for it

I also notice that when I follow a report it doesnt save to my  followed content so IMO it isnt working correctly yet

go to your own profile search your posts thats how I found my bug report

• Like 1