FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

About editing regens

allthecold

I want game to produce strong regens from small countries like san marino , laos , burundi etc. I increased all stats in tactical attributes and generated players screen and played the game like 2 years but nothing happened . Game still doesnt produce good regens from countries which i edited them . I want small countries to dominate football :P and i don't wanna increase players stats one by one .  Any idea how can i increase regens quality ?

4 hours ago, PODSY12345 said:

allthecold,

I would also increase the following:-

Countries:

Youth Rating to 200 
Countries' Clubs:

Junior Coaching

Also add the Countries' leagues where possible.

Hope that helps. It should,

Already did these changes and played like 3 years . Still not getting good regens. Maybe i should play more .

I have been doing this for youth/regens, and tried everything you can think of

it doesnt have any impact using the pre game editor or FMRTE I have reported it to SI going back several years it is one of several 'bugs' that they cant seem to fix

might be worth trying with the pre game one once again and see what happens....personally I just find the dates when a batch of regens are released in game and use FMRTE to adjust accordingly, there was a thread at SI with all the dates and sortitoutsi usually put something up too 

• Like 1