FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FFP

Killernl

Hallo

First i like  your work Credits  must be hard to get the editor up to date  so fast with all the patches in the beta.

Ok my Q is there a way to bypass the FFP  in the Financial

options of the editor ?

English is not my Language,so maybe i miss something in the options.

I also checked the forum about this Question.

I could not find.

Am i the only one who have a hard time with FFP rules or how to trick it?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards M

To fiddle with the FFP rules might be difficult since as far as I know they are set by the UEFA for all clubs.

And since this year not working within the budget might get you sacked anyway since it usually is a required (failing those goals gets you sacked) goal within the club vision.

But .... you can fiddle with the transfers to get you new money (sell players for more than you usually would get and buy players for a cheaper fee than you would spend) by using the future transfer tab and editing transfers.

1 minute ago, Aduasen said:

To fiddle with the FFP rules might be difficult since as far as I know they are set by the UEFA for all clubs.

And since this year not working within the budget might get you sacked anyway since it usually is a required (failing those goals gets you sacked) goal within the club vision.

But .... you can fiddle with the transfers to get you new money (sell players for more than you usually would get and buy players for a cheaper fee than you would spend) by using the future transfer tab and editing transfers.

Hi mate thanks for the input there is a way and it is explained in the FAQs

Cheers

• Like 1