FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

A few questions

vovo5891

Okay, so I will definitely be buying this later :) to support you guys.

Questions

Can you see which players have a negative PA like -9. I always end up setting there PA to 170-180 in the Pre Game Editor before starting a game

Does this editor mess up the game data? heard someone from SI saying this before

Hi,

That negative PA is only visible in the pre-game editor.

As soon as you start a new savegame, the game transforms that -9 into a value between 150-180.

No, FMRTE does not mess up the game data, it has a lot of features, most of them are 100% safe to use, others more complex could have some risks (nothing that a backup of your savegame won't solve)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BraCa said:

(nothing that a backup of your savegame won't solve)

Depends...
If the result of your editing show the consequences of your silly stuff years later you can very well destroy a data base when you do things that are not visable at the very moment.

Example that I managed to do a few years ago:

How about destroying your most hated clubs ?
Yeah ... you can do that in several ways

Really easy one:

Give all players long term contracts and set their CA/PA down to values in the range of about 100 and do that to several high reputation clubs

Result... years later ... a database in the mid 2020s where only 25 players with a PA of above 165 exist in the complete database since the regens of those (former) star players are not good enough ;)