FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

take control coach

totti365

Hello, sorry for my bad english I'm french
I have a request, it's been years that I ask SI on their forums to be able to take control of an existing coach, but apparently do not need too much real change from one fm to another is not interested when it's asked a lot, in short I wanted to know if it was not possible to do it with FMRTE, as we can exchange coach from one club to another is it not possible to take the control of a real trainer to increase his palmares for example

2nd request
I would like us to have a possibility like the in game editor of SI to transfer a player or a trainer with the amount of the transfer that we want, and that it be registered in their palmares
at the present time if I put KLOPP for real madrid even if he wins the league champions he will not appear in his palamares nor the fact that he is training real madrid.

3rd request
I would like to be able to import my tactics to IA coaches I know that his has already been asked and I wanted to know if it's possible or not

thank you for taking the time to read me

7 hours ago, totti365 said:

I have a request, it's been years that I ask SI on their forums to be able to take control of an existing coach, but apparently do not need too much real change from one fm to another is not interested when it's asked a lot, in short I wanted to know if it was not possible to do it with FMRTE, as we can exchange coach from one club to another is it not possible to take the control of a real trainer to increase his palmares for example

I assume you mean taking control of an actual manager i.e. Jurgen Klopp himself?

I would like us to have a possibility like the in game editor of SI to transfer a player or a trainer with the amount of the transfer that we want, and that it be registered in their palmares
at the present time if I put KLOPP for real madrid even if he wins the league champions he will not appear in his palamares nor the fact that he is training real madrid.

You mean the Swap Club feature?

I would like to be able to import my tactics to IA coaches I know that his has already been asked and I wanted to know if it's possible or not

I don't think you can do this.  I am sure you can edit the manager's preferred formations and tendencies to mimic the tactics you want them to have.

20 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

Je suppose que vous voulez dire prendre le contrôle d’un dirigeant, c’est-à-dire Jurgen Klopp lui-même?

Vous voulez dire la fonctionnalité Swap Club?

Je ne pense pas que tu peux faire ça. Je suis sûr que vous pouvez modifier les formations et les tendances préférées du responsable pour imiter la tactique que vous souhaitez lui donner.

1. yes that's exactly his eg take control of KLOPP

2.transfer a player without exchange, with a transfer amount chosen by myself, taking into account the transfer in the palmares

3.I would like to be able to import my tactics (ex 3412) but with the posts that I use (ex: f9 af ect)

tks my friend to answer me  :)

12 hours ago, totti365 said:

1. yes that's exactly his eg take control of KLOPP

2.transfer a player without exchange, with a transfer amount chosen by myself, taking into account the transfer in the palmares

3.I would like to be able to import my tactics (ex 3412) but with the posts that I use (ex: f9 af ect)

tks my friend to answer me  :)

1) This is not possible with FMRTE.

2) You can use the Swap Club feature to do this, but this option can corrupt your save.

3) This can't be done as far as I know.