FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 20 for Mac Os

BraCa

Important Info about FM 20.3.0 Update

In this last update SI added more secuirty to their game in macOS, making it more difficult for 3rd party apps like FMRTE to work.

That's why you get those `iFMRTE was unable to open process (XXXXX). Error code: 5`

We are currently working on this to see if it's possible to make FMRTE work again in macOS or not.

As soon as I have more news, I'll update this topic

• Like 1

FMRTE 20.3.0 (Build 26) - Released

Download: https://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte20

IMPORTANT NOTE: 

The last version of FM 2020 added some protections that prevent tools like FMRTE from accessing the game.

Read more here: 

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 20.3.0 game version

Fixed

• An issue when adding and editing multiple relations
  • Sad 1

On 3/5/2020 at 11:31 PM, BraCa said:

FMRTE 20.4.0 (Build 28) - Released

Download: https://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte20

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 20.4.0 game version

Disappointed!! Still same error for MacOS in game version of 20.4.0. I've just bought the app, and i couldn't use it. I hoped to fix error with new version. Shame... shame... can't believe it.

BraCa could you please advise? I have turned off the SIP in terminal whilst in recovery mode. The workaround error message still appears. Does something need to be updated at your end to stop this workaround message appearing once we have disabled SIP?

On 3/15/2020 at 4:36 PM, BraCa said:

Please open terminal and execute this command

csrutil status

Take a screenshot of the result and post it here 

I have managed to get it working BraCa. Using your guide "csrutil enable --without debug" does not work.

However, if I type in "csrutil disable" into the terminal in Recovery mode, restart my mac and open up both FM and FMRTE it does work and I can edit my FM save. Once I have made the changes I want, I enable SIP in the terminal in Recovery mode. This process works for me now. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, G182 said:

NEED TO FIX THIS SIP ISSUE ASAP PLEASE. CANT DISABLE SOMETHING THAT PROTECTS US FROM MALWARE!

Please do not use CAPS.

I had explained the issue more than once, I won't do it again, it's explained in here: 

There is nothing we can do, it's a new protection mesure taken by SI/SEGA that affects ALL 3rd party tools like FMRTE.

BraCa,

As you are unable to find a work around, and don't seem to be replying to any of the questions on this thread - other than pointing us to an inadequate blanket initial responce - can i assume you will be issuing refunds to all the mac users that have paid for this and are now unable to use it?

Thanks,

Andy

2 hours ago, BraCa said:

Please do not use CAPS.

I had explained the issue more than once, I won't do it again, it's explained in here: 

There is nothing we can do, it's a new protection mesure taken by SI/SEGA that affects ALL 3rd party tools like FMRTE.

But this makes our devices vulnerable to malware. Why would we risk that?

• 2 weeks later...