FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Preset Manager

Stephin Merritt

I used the Preset Manager extensively in FM19. Good news! I just copied my own presets folder to FM20 and now I can use them again!

I have one suggestion and one question.

The suggestion would be adding 'Contract -> Release clause' option because it does not have it. Super useful if you want to set for example 100M release clause to all your players at once.

My question, where do we find the values to certain attributes? I mean the ones which are not "true" or "false" or an amount. For example, contract type being 'youth/part time/full time' or squad playing time (important player/regular player/fringe player), etc.

Thanks!

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

• Like 2

Would be great for a mass edit too.

I usually change the contract start and end date (and salary) for all players at the 1st of June every year.
I did not find a way to do this in an elegant way yet.

Select all and edit them one by one is the way to do at the moment.

Same with the contract option 'will leave at end of contract' (or any contract options)

When a player does not have any contract options there is no other way but to edit the contract with the original InGame editor atm.

So I am stuck since years with both editors 

So yes I second that.

It would be a very nice addition.

11 hours ago, Aduasen said:

Would be great for a mass edit too.

I usually change the contract start and end date (and salary) for all players at the 1st of June every year.
I did not find a way to do this in an elegant way yet.

Select all and edit them one by one is the way to do at the moment.

Same with the contract option 'will leave at end of contract' (or any contract options)

When a player does not have any contract options there is no other way but to edit the contract with the original InGame editor atm.

So I am stuck since years with both editors 

So yes I second that.

It would be a very nice addition.

You can just create a Preset in order to do that. I have one for contract start date, end date and salary. As an example, here you can set your contract end date to 1st of July 2024. It's the same for start date and salary, you just have to set the values you want. The select all the players you want and right click to apply your desired preset.

Is that what you meant?

Edit: On second thought, maybe you were just talking about editing release clauses. Sorry should that's the case.

Clipboard02.jpg

• Thanks 1