FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Guest Players ?

Aduasen

Does anybody has an idea how to change contracts of players with a "Guest Player" contract?

In my Hampton & Richmond team I have two of those in the U18 squad.

Apart from the fact that they cost an enormous amount of wages they have a contract that says "Guest Player" and I can't change that in FMRTE (20 Version)

On 11/3/2019 at 6:33 AM, Aduasen said:

Does anybody has an idea how to change contracts of players with a "Guest Player" contract?

In my Hampton & Richmond team I have two of those in the U18 squad.

Apart from the fact that they cost an enormous amount of wages they have a contract that says "Guest Player" and I can't change that in FMRTE (20 Version)

I doubt you pay guest player wages as they are only usually used for certain ''freindly'' matches such as when a player has played so many matches etc. best way to check is see if during the time they are involved is check if the clubs wage expendituree goes up. if it does then report it to SI as its likely a bug their side.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...