FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 20 for Windows

BraCa

I've just downloaded your program. I used it maybe on fm2016, but I downloaded it, and run the updater, it runs perfectly. But when I try to launch the program, it loads a sec, but don't appear, not even on task manager. I'm using windows 10 home 64 bit version. Do you have any ideas what could be my problem. And I am trying to run it as administrator.

1 hour ago, tsatsee said:

I've just downloaded your program. I used it maybe on fm2016, but I downloaded it, and run the updater, it runs perfectly. But when I try to launch the program, it loads a sec, but don't appear, not even on task manager. I'm using windows 10 home 64 bit version. Do you have any ideas what could be my problem. And I am trying to run it as administrator.

Do you have net framework installed? That is needed for it to work.

9 hours ago, tsatsee said:

Yes it is installed. I've tried to install it, but it said it is already installed. Funny, but I've tried to run the 16's version, and it started perfectly. Only problem is the FMRTE20, and the mini doesn't start either. 

1 hour ago, dalacin said:

Have same situation, I bought today a FM2020 license and FMRTE as well and when i try to launch program the FMRTE dont appear, even on task, nothing. Framework in my pc is newer than recommended, win 10 pro 64bit.

Have a read of this please if running as suggested report as a bug

one report will suffice 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi as per this thread mate👆

also I am not a dev and they will be aware so just sit tight and I am sure they will release something as soon as they can

cheers

Thanks Pal,

I want to add that I'm able to load game saves with the new FM update but the loading time is huge and the games has started crushes sometime

I don't remember that before I was able to load game saves with outdated FMRTE... that's weird 🤨

6 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

Thanks Pal,

I want to add that I'm able to load game saves with the new FM update but the loading time is huge and the games has started crushes sometime

I don't remember that before I was able to load game saves with outdated FMRTE... that's weird 🤨

when there is an update to the game unless you are in offline mode in steam then FMRTE wont work until it is patched to the new version

your first point is an issue to report to SI , this has happened before a pointless update to the game has caused problems like this

lets hope it isnt one of those again

just started a new save and loaded an old save too with no issues for me