FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 20 for Windows

BraCa

Seems like I'm the only one having an issue where FMRTE boots up then instantly closes down 2 seconds later, same with mini-fmrte, I've probably used every FMRTE since release and never had this issue and I already have the required frameworks installed and I'm using the installer I just downloaded 2 minutes ago so is bang up to date, cheers.

43 minutes ago, kingpug said:

Seems like I'm the only one having an issue where FMRTE boots up then instantly closes down 2 seconds later, same with mini-fmrte, I've probably used every FMRTE since release and never had this issue and I already have the required frameworks installed and I'm using the installer I just downloaded 2 minutes ago so is bang up to date, cheers.

Hi @kingpug can you please report your issue in this section: https://www.fmrte.com/forms/2-submit-bug-report/, when you do please make sure you upload your error.log file located on your FMRTE installation folder.

Meanwhile make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator")

Thanks

2 minutes ago, kingpug said:

Sorry dude, problem is my error log is completely blank and I've tried running as admin as well as a bunch of different options so I doubt there's much that can be done from your end.

Try to have a look on the event viewer right after the error occurs this might give us a clue of what is wrong:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/302542/how-to-diagnose-system-problems-with-event-viewer-in-microsoft-windows

Problem solved, as when I entered the program and loaded the game, on using it I was taken automatically thro the activation process. I stil think it would have been helpful to have this process outlied somewhere, or did I miss it? Anyway thanks to Braca and all the support guys for getting this through so quickly.

see many posts in this thread where users are not reading and following these 2x sticky threads that are there for a reason

for new users please read and follow accordingly also some regulars who have forgotten 😉

posts can/will get lost in this thread as it grows so follow the advice

also re licensing thats resolved one way only

👇

Hi guys,

We have changed our bug tracker, now it's located at: https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/ 

Bugs that have been reported in the old one won't be moved to this new one, but we will still look at them.

Please let's keep this topic clean, so if you have any issue, or if you found a bug, use our bug tracker.

Thanks

Hi, I have tried to post as a bug but I dont have any suitable attachments such as logs. I am using 20.0.4 on Windows 10 and for some reason when I use the staff search feature (even without selecting any criteria) I do not get any returns. Would someone please be able to look into this?

23 minutes ago, ttba1878 said:

Hi, I have tried to post as a bug but I dont have any suitable attachments such as logs. I am using 20.0.4 on Windows 10 and for some reason when I use the staff search feature (even without selecting any criteria) I do not get any returns. Would someone please be able to look into this?

there is a bug report already

some posts are being removed some users spamming forums, read the rules cant believe I am having to post this again...

The Dev team WILL BE  aware and working on an update and information will be posted here in due course.

In the meantime keep any posts about it in this thread and within the rules

NB The time taken answering posts asking things like when is the patch coming out etc delays the actual release of the update.

There are to be NO NEWTHREADS/POSTS asking where is FMRTE? how long until FMRTE is released? or similarposts, otherwise you will be given posting ban. keep all posts about the release in here

• Like 2