FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 20 for Windows

BraCa

This is one of the most stable fmrte beta versions yet. My Wimbledon team are now billionaires and our attendance is huge. I’ve swapped Rafa with Steve Bruce. Given the Man City owners to Newcastle. Mourinho to Everton too via a swap too

Gave both Berlin teams a billion each and gave Wimbledon a ton of Portuguese wonderkids

So works wonderfully braca so far! Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

for new members read the forum rules/FAQs 

The current version of FMRTE will be incompatible for those who did not follow the tips as outlined on the site in the forum rules I will outline again below.....

Steam (top left) > Go Offline > Restart in Offline Mode

Besides the above method to stop FM from updating, there is another method that you can do.  Backup the following folder (x = yearly release i.e. 2016, 2017, etc) to another location, however make sure you have enough disk space as this file can be large.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager x

To revert back to the previous version, just copy and paste this folder back into the location that you copied it from, overwriting the current folder.  This method has worked in previous FM versions, however this may change in the future as either Steam or SI can change the way the game is installed to prevent this method from happening.

some posts are being removed some users spamming forums, read the rules cant believe I am having to post this again...

The Dev team WILL BE  aware and working on an update and information will be posted here in due course.

In the meantime keep any posts about it in this thread and within the rules

NB The time taken answering posts asking things like when is the patch coming out etc delays the actual release of the update.

There are to be NO NEW THREADS/POSTS asking where is FMRTE? how long until FMRTE is released? or similar posts, otherwise you will be given a posting ban. keep all posts about the release in here 

• Like 1

NB one post is enough to state that the game has been updated and that has been made

there are guidelines on site how to stop the game updating if you cant follow it you wait until the devs can update FMRTE

the next user to post when is FMRTE getting updated or similar will take some time out on the naughty step😉

8 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 20.0.2 (Build 3) - Released

Download: 

Build 3

Added

• Support for FM 20.0.2 game version

Fixed

• Current screen
  • An issue that was preventing Future Transfers from working properly

Hi, Thanks for the update,

However, when I press the update button I get the following error. Could you let me know how to fix this please:

Error trying to save file: Error downloading "http://www.fmrte.com/updates/fmrte20/wyfmrte19.wys": The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Thanks

@Cayhn please submit a bug report here: https://www.fmrte.com/forms/2-submit-bug-report/ thanks

4 hours ago, Cayhn said:

Adding sponsorships doesn't seem to work (increasing the value of existing works great), is this known or is there a trick to it?

Also please note that there are some sponsor types that are not shown in-game for instance "Other Income"

4 hours ago, David Rooney said:

Hi all- trying to update fmrte and i get this error message "Error trying to save file: Error downloading "http://www.fmrte.com/updates/fmrte20/wyfmrte19.wys": The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."

Any ideas? Should i just uninstall fmrte and reinstall again?

👇

12 hours ago, BraCa said:

@jp1981 Auto-update had an issue with our first release, please download it from our download page

Thanks