FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM 20 beta is out

culturedleftfoot

Had a couple of PMs

please remember guys the forum rules-

The Dev team WILL BE  aware and working on a release (if it is possible  sure it will be but dont ask us mods as we have no info to pass on) and information will be posted here in due course.

In the meantime keep any posts about it in this thread and within the rules

NB The time taken answering posts asking things like when is the patch coming out etc delays the actual release of the update.

There are to be NO NEW THREADS/POSTS asking where is FMRTE? how long until FMRTE is released? or similar posts, otherwise you will be given a posting ban. keep all posts about the release in here 

One of the things I hated last year was financial fair play. Even if I bought a ton of players but still got my balance back to a billion using fmrte it’d still say I’d failed ffp. It had always worked before so made me think sigames had changed something in the coding for fm2019. Do we have any idea?

Do we think we could ever get a button in fmrte which you click and immediately pass ffp? Or would that be too difficult?

Just making small talk! Has anyone downloaded beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

One of the things I hated last year was financial fair play. Even if I bought a ton of players but still got my balance back to a billion using fmrte it’d still say I’d failed ffp. It had always worked before so made me think sigames had changed something in the coding for fm2019. Do we have any idea?

Do we think we could ever get a button in fmrte which you click and immediately pass ffp? Or would that be too difficult?

cuz you need to add Sponsorship instead of editing balance so it will count as income

• Like 2

cuz you need to add Sponsorship instead of editing balance so it will count as income

I did do that! But perhaps I might the sponsorship too large.... I think the problem might have been I went over a billion pounds credit so that flips to a negative amount if I remember as the maximum balance is 999,999,999?

5 hours ago, David Rooney said:

In the FAQs I explain how to avoid ffp take a read of that when free