FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

SI has released patch 19.3.6 all posts about it here

culturedleftfoot

12 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Try this

copy your licence code from client area

try deactivating FMRTE and re activate again entering in your code 

38279999e00b58a5136c81075e0ee1cc.png

I have also tried to do this test, but it still does not work, I do not understand where the problem is, can you tell me how to do a complete FMRTE shutdown? Could it be a problem with the winows7 registry? If I try to uninstall and reinstall FM19 could I fix it? Thanks.

7 hours ago, Andrea Loizzi said:

I have also tried to do this test, but it still does not work, I do not understand where the problem is, can you tell me how to do a complete FMRTE shutdown? Could it be a problem with the winows7 registry? If I try to uninstall and reinstall FM19 could I fix it? Thanks.

You could try but only a Dev here can assist with this

How does it work for everyone else it's bizarre

I will leave the thread open just in case there are issues for a day or 2

also remember to stop the game updating- set steam offline

Steam (top left) > Go Offline > Restart in Offline Mode

Besides the above method to stop FM from updating, there is another method that you can do.  Backup the following folder (x = yearly release i.e. 2016, 2017, etc) to another location, however make sure you have enough disk space as this file can be large.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager x

To revert back to the previous version, just copy and paste this folder back into the location that you copied it from, overwriting the current folder.  This method has worked in previous FM versions, however this may change in the future as either Steam or SI can change the way the game is installed to prevent this method from happening.

3 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I will leave the thread open just in case there are issues for a day or 2

also remember to stop the game updating- set steam offline

Besides the above method to stop FM from updating, there is another method that you can do.  Backup the following folder (x = yearly release i.e. 2016, 2017, etc) to another location, however make sure you have enough disk space as this file can be large.

To revert back to the previous version, just copy and paste this folder back into the location that you copied it from, overwriting the current folder.  This method has worked in previous FM versions, however this may change in the future as either Steam or SI can change the way the game is installed to prevent this method from happening.

The new release fixes my issue, it seems related to the 32bits. Thanks for all help!

think I can close this now any issues just report it 

also remember to stop the game updating- set steam offline and NB set steam offline asap-