FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Info on making a team professional?

cmac86

Hey guys,

Could a team rise up the leagues if I changed their club status from Amateur to Pro? I have edited a team (Messinense) Portugal and changed their rep also. This club of course doesnt have any players and just a manager.

I wanted to know will changing the clubs rep and status help the team get promoted on their own? i can not edit Finances.

What would be the process to achieving this? They are in a non playable league with no fixtures (Algarve First Division)

Thanks guys

3 minutes ago, cmac86 said:

Hey guys,

Could a team rise up the leagues if I changed their club status from Amateur to Pro? I have edited a team (Messinense) Portugal and changed their rep also. This club of course doesnt have any players and just a manager.

I wanted to know will changing the clubs rep and status help the team get promoted on their own? i can not edit Finances.

What would be the process to achieving this? They are in a non playable league with no fixtures (Algarve First Division)

Thanks guys

Should help

Also increasing coaching etc

Why can't you edit finance?

4 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Should help

Also increasing coaching etc

Why can't you edit finance?

Thanks for your reply mate, finance is just not an option, it is usually selectable below the teams tab on the left but its not there. I'm assuming because the team was Amateur thats the reason? my team I manage (Liverpool) its their for them.

10 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Should still be there

Post a screenshot

And details of exact versions of game and fmrte using

First Screen is of the team I am trying to edit finance for Messinense (portuguese team), Second is of Liverpool.

I am using the latest version of FMRTE which is 19.3.5 (build 48) and the latest game version from steam where i bought it.

Sorry I'm using the Touch version not FM 2019, could that be the issue?

screen one.png

screen two.png

8 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

is that a playable league?

if so did you select portugal as playable on game start up

I have portugal selected but this league is not playable (Algarve First Division). I wondered only if it was possible. I have put some players in the squad. Seems to work. I assume maybe its not possible for the team to rise up the ranks,

Just now, cmac86 said:

I have portugal selected but this league is not playable. I wondered only if it was possible. I have put some players in the squad. Seems to work. I assume maybe its not possible for the team to rise up the ranks,

if the league is not playable that is the issue with finances though I still thought they showed up as blank

increase their rep etc youth training etc stadium and see what happens re promotion