FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Nation

wiz albo

There's some things I wonder. I edit the youth rating for a country, to 200 and I still dont get better players from said country. Not even a slight change tbh.

Second, Ive changed the cities population and when I look at that nations total population its still low as it was before even though the cities population are changed.

Third and last, I know it may cause the game to crash but I remember in the old fmrte you could add like the number 25 to a players rating. I wonder if I can do the same thing but to a nations youth rating? Like 250 etc...

1 hour ago, wiz albo said:

There's some things I wonder. I edit the youth rating for a country, to 200 and I still dont get better players from said country. Not even a slight change tbh.

Just the youth rating does not impact your youth intake.  There are other factors too.  You can get detailed explanations over at the official FM forum.  A link is in my signature.

Second, Ive changed the cities population and when I look at that nations total population its still low as it was before even though the cities population are changed.

Maybe you need to advance in-game a day or two? Maybe at the end of the season?

Third and last, I know it may cause the game to crash but I remember in the old fmrte you could add like the number 25 to a players rating. I wonder if I can do the same thing but to a nations youth rating? Like 250 etc...

Test it out and see what happens.  Back up your save first before you do any changes.

1 minute ago, GREYFOX said:

Just the youth rating does not impact your youth intake.  There are other factors too.

I know, which is why I also upped the club teams from that nation to have 20 in youth, training etc etc.

2 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

Maybe you need to advance in-game a day or two? Maybe at the end of the season?

Its been two seasons now and nothing really.

On 6/5/2019 at 9:12 PM, wiz albo said:

I know, which is why I also upped the club teams from that nation to have 20 in youth, training etc etc.

Check this link for details about an experiment on youth intake.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/463026-oc-experiment-investigating-the-factors-behind-a-youth-intake-and-the-countries-with-the-most-potential/