FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

League Money

gwynvyd

How about the chance of editing the TV income and prize money? I play a game for now 15 seasons, where the Dutch eredivisie have climbed steadily in ranking amongst the other european leagues. Still the prize money and tv income are far beyond other leagues.

I put this in the FAQs users need to read them🙂

Q) How do I edit prize money in a competition?

A) First select the league in question to be playable at game start.  If you don’t do this, you cannot edit it.  When you look at the league you want to edit, as per the screenshot, you will see the prize money tab.  Edit as you wish, save and move the game forward for the changes to apply in game.  Please note some leagues are hard-coded and cannot be edited but that is very few indeed.

One nation that this applies to is Spain so you can address this by adding prize money to it using the pre-game editor.  You need to edit the prize money in the League Setting tab via Advanced Rules (It will be greyed out.  Tick the grey box and then edit the money accordingly).

da629d91b6398f836dd41f092637e560.png

you cannot edit tv money using FMRTE that is something I would like to see added

• Like 1