FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

second nation

Alascato

how do u make a player eligibility for the club. i signed 3 players but i cant register them. u can give them a second nationality, years in the country. tried years in the country but doesnt work.
Eligible for the club? In the sense that you want them to participate in the league?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

how do u make a player eligibility for the club. i signed 3 players but i cant register them. u can give them a second nationality, years in the country. tried years in the country but doesnt work.
If it's the league, just got to the player, look down to relation, click on it and in one of them, change it to your club.

3 hours ago, Aduasen said:

It does not work with everybody though

In real life some nations do not allow second nationalities.  You can not give those people a second nationality.

For those instances, just change the primary nationality.  Or is it not as simple as that?

It does not work with everybody though
In real life some nations do not allow second nationalities.  You can not give those people a second nationality.
Doesn't matter if its real life. This is a game and it does allow dual nationality. I have Brazilian players and because of work permit, I added Spanish nationality and they now have work permits to play in England.

12 hours ago, cristobalite1983 said:

Hahaha, coincidentally I have never even thought British citizenship

Me too 😃 It never occurred to me to give them British nationality as I have always been saying second nationality, second nationality.