FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

New stadium issue

BLURRY77

In short, i tried replacing the stadium of my current club due to my new stadium requests being rejected, but the matches are still played in the old arena.

I changed the stadium's location and ownership (nobody owned the stadium either way), and it does appear as being our only stadium in the facilities tab but the matches themselves still happen in the old stadium.

I checked the fixtures list and that's the case for every single home game.

Anyone have any fixes?

What is your FM version: latest (?)

What is your FMRTE version: 19.3.4

Are you Beta testing for S.I. No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- Yes

3 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

Maybe the change will take affect during off-season?

Could be, i changed the stadium after the first game of the season, but i kinda want to know if anyone else had the issue and if it did actually update during off-season.

EDIT: Went back into a previous save at the start of pre-season, changed stadium, still doesn't work.

UPDATE: The new stadium is used ONLY IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, while the older stadium is used in every other competition.

Anyone know how to tackle this?

Found the issue, already generated fixures still use the old arena.

Any newly generated fixtures will automatically use the new stadium, so other than future cup matches and champions league knockout stages, every other match is played in the old stadium.

You can close the thread.

9 hours ago, BLURRY77 said:

Any newly generated fixtures will automatically use the new stadium, so other than future cup matches and champions league knockout stages, every other match is played in the old stadium.

So does that mean all future newly generated fixtures will use the new stadium?

• 9 months later...
On 5/21/2019 at 5:52 PM, BLURRY77 said:

I am now having this EXACT problem and sorta freaking out. Did this problem go away the next season when new cup and CL matches were generated? 

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Greg Adrouny said:

I am now having this EXACT problem and sorta freaking out. Did this problem go away the next season when new cup and CL matches were generated? 

Thank you!

Try holidaying to see if this is true.  Backup your save beforehand.

19 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

Try holidaying to see if this is true.  Backup your save beforehand.

So, I think @BLURRY77 is right in that newly generated matches will be in the stadium you've chosen. I just had an FA Cup match at my old stadium, but when the drawing took place for the next round, I drew home and sure enough it showed the stadium as being my new one. My Champions League matches are still at the old one, but that's because I haven't progressed from the group stage. Once I reach the knockout round and get a home fixture, I'll know for sure if the stadium issue corrects itself, but I think we're good honestly. 

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Greg Adrouny said:

So, I think @BLURRY77 is right in that newly generated matches will be in the stadium you've chosen. I just had an FA Cup match at my old stadium, but when the drawing took place for the next round, I drew home and sure enough it showed the stadium as being my new one. My Champions League matches are still at the old one, but that's because I haven't progressed from the group stage. Once I reach the knockout round and get a home fixture, I'll know for sure if the stadium issue corrects itself, but I think we're good honestly. 

Thank you!

Thank you for the update and confirmation.