FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Keeping squad players happy

Gsim

I have a 20 year old who I've promoted from the youth team to be my back up left back, he's starting to become unhappy about lack of game time yet he's not at the level of my first choice for the position. He's played a few matches as I tend to rotate my team before and after big games.

Can I edit his characteristics to make him happy i.e. reduce his ambition and increase his loyalty?

Any help would be welcome.

cheers

9 hours ago, Gsim said:

Thanks for the advice looking at it both his professionalism and loyalty are low when compared to my previous back up left back (Wallace) who I recently sold and who never complained about lack of game time. 

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (16).png

No problem.  You have partially answered your question.

6 hours ago, Petty Andretti said:

I'm playing Touch. Wondering if editing Professionalism will end the repeating contract unhappiness. Clearing unhappiness is not working for me as I posted this in the bugs forum a long time ago. 

It might do, Ambition might play a part too.  When you clear any unhappiness, you need to save the change and advance in-game to see the effect.

• 2 months later...
On 6/26/2019 at 8:37 AM, Bin Abdullah said:

edit contract clause "will leave after contract end" or something and he will stop moaning about new contract, less play time, etc. but make sure the player have clause contract

Exactly this is the way I solved that topic for all my players (since years now)

They don't moan about playing times.
They don't moan if you reject transfer offers.
They don't moan about too low wages.

Just don't forget to renew their contracts every year (manually via FMRTE ;) )

Oh and (looking at the screenshots) his ambition, workrate and professionalism are too low to ever reach his potential.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Aduasen said:

Exactly this is the way I solved that topic for all my players (since years now)

They don't moan about playing times.
They don't moan if you reject transfer offers.
They don't moan about too low wages.

Just don't forget to renew their contracts every year (manually via FMRTE ;) )

Interesting 🤔