Jump to content
From 22nd to 26th March our support will be very limited. ×
Sign in to follow this  
jaKz9

Trying to get (good) staff members to join but they all refuse

Recommended Posts

I've tried using the poor preset, lowering their reputation, removing their manager licence but nope, they all say they are not keen on joining my club as it doesn't satisfy their needs/ambitions. My club is Nottingham Forest, but how can you (staff member) say that if you're absolutely s***? You literally have all 1s, how can you expect another club to hire you LOL. It's quite frustrating so I'm asking here for any tips. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are trying to sign world class staff to Forrest, there is your problem.  You should check their preferences/tendencies as they might not want to work in the lower leagues or for particular clubs.  Maybe the club's expectations are not at where the staff want it to be? Screens of who you are trying to sign will help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

If you are trying to sign world class staff to Forrest, there is your problem.  You should check their preferences/tendencies as they might not want to work in the lower leagues or for particular clubs.  Maybe the club's expectations are not at where the staff want it to be? Screens of who you are trying to sign will help.

I am trying to do that, however I'm not so stupid to expect a world class staff member to join a low rep club. I am using the Very Poor preset on him (exporting his stats beforehand) and he still doesn't want to join. I'm trying to hire Rui Faria as a free transfer. How do I check his tendencies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jaKz9 said:

I am trying to do that, however I'm not so stupid to expect a world class staff member to join a low rep club. I am using the Very Poor preset on him (exporting his stats beforehand) and he still doesn't want to join. I'm trying to hire Rui Faria as a free transfer. How do I check his tendencies?

 

His tendencies can be checked in the pre-game editor not via FMRTE.  Have you seen who Rui Faria has worked with? Why would someone of his calibre work in the lower leagues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GREYFOX said:

 

His tendencies can be checked in the pre-game editor not via FMRTE.  Have you seen who Rui Faria has worked with? Why would someone of his calibre work in the lower leagues? 

Uhm, are you actually reading my posts?

Again, I am using the Very Poor preset on Rui Faria, reducing all of his stats to 1 and also removing his coaching licence. I wait for one day, then he should be a nobody and should want to join a low rep club. Still, he keeps refusing to join since either he says "the club doesn't meet his ambitions" or he "doesn't want to move from his country".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jaKz9 said:

Uhm, are you actually reading my posts?

Again, I am using the Very Poor preset on Rui Faria, reducing all of his stats to 1 and also removing his coaching licence. I wait for one day, then he should be a nobody and should want to join a low rep club. Still, he keeps refusing to join since either he says "the club doesn't meet his ambitions" or he "doesn't want to move from his country".

 

I have.  Someone of his expertise will definitely not work in the lower leagues.  As you have said, the club does not meet his ambitions.  His tendencies will explain a lot about his ambitions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And there is no staff with good attributes (those are so much more important than reputation) but low reputation and low ambition?

Come on..

 

And if nothing helps ... well this is an editor.

Hire poor staff

Give them cheap contracts

Edit their attributes ;)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Aduasen said:

And there is no staff with good attributes (those are so much more important than reputation) but low reputation and low ambition?

Come on..

 

And if nothing helps ... well this is an editor.

Hire poor staff

Give them cheap contracts

Edit their attributes ;)

 

Or this.  But the op wanted Rui Faria specifically so clf gave him the solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy