FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Trying to get (good) staff members to join but they all refuse

jaKz9

I've tried using the poor preset, lowering their reputation, removing their manager licence but nope, they all say they are not keen on joining my club as it doesn't satisfy their needs/ambitions. My club is Nottingham Forest, but how can you (staff member) say that if you're absolutely s***? You literally have all 1s, how can you expect another club to hire you LOL. It's quite frustrating so I'm asking here for any tips. Thanks!

If you are trying to sign world class staff to Forrest, there is your problem.  You should check their preferences/tendencies as they might not want to work in the lower leagues or for particular clubs.  Maybe the club's expectations are not at where the staff want it to be? Screens of who you are trying to sign will help.

19 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

If you are trying to sign world class staff to Forrest, there is your problem.  You should check their preferences/tendencies as they might not want to work in the lower leagues or for particular clubs.  Maybe the club's expectations are not at where the staff want it to be? Screens of who you are trying to sign will help.

I am trying to do that, however I'm not so stupid to expect a world class staff member to join a low rep club. I am using the Very Poor preset on him (exporting his stats beforehand) and he still doesn't want to join. I'm trying to hire Rui Faria as a free transfer. How do I check his tendencies?

23 hours ago, jaKz9 said:

I am trying to do that, however I'm not so stupid to expect a world class staff member to join a low rep club. I am using the Very Poor preset on him (exporting his stats beforehand) and he still doesn't want to join. I'm trying to hire Rui Faria as a free transfer. How do I check his tendencies?

His tendencies can be checked in the pre-game editor not via FMRTE.  Have you seen who Rui Faria has worked with? Why would someone of his calibre work in the lower leagues?

1 hour ago, GREYFOX said:

His tendencies can be checked in the pre-game editor not via FMRTE.  Have you seen who Rui Faria has worked with? Why would someone of his calibre work in the lower leagues? 

Uhm, are you actually reading my posts?

Again, I am using the Very Poor preset on Rui Faria, reducing all of his stats to 1 and also removing his coaching licence. I wait for one day, then he should be a nobody and should want to join a low rep club. Still, he keeps refusing to join since either he says "the club doesn't meet his ambitions" or he "doesn't want to move from his country".

6 hours ago, jaKz9 said:

Uhm, are you actually reading my posts?

Again, I am using the Very Poor preset on Rui Faria, reducing all of his stats to 1 and also removing his coaching licence. I wait for one day, then he should be a nobody and should want to join a low rep club. Still, he keeps refusing to join since either he says "the club doesn't meet his ambitions" or he "doesn't want to move from his country".

I have.  Someone of his expertise will definitely not work in the lower leagues.  As you have said, the club does not meet his ambitions.  His tendencies will explain a lot about his ambitions.

And there is no staff with good attributes (those are so much more important than reputation) but low reputation and low ambition?

Come on..

And if nothing helps ... well this is an editor.

Hire poor staff

Give them cheap contracts

Edit their attributes ;)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Aduasen said:

And there is no staff with good attributes (those are so much more important than reputation) but low reputation and low ambition?

Come on..

And if nothing helps ... well this is an editor.

Hire poor staff

Give them cheap contracts

Edit their attributes ;)

Or this.  But the op wanted Rui Faria specifically so clf gave him the solution.

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, MezoBalint said:

Can someone help me how to a sign staff member who doesnt interested? I didnt find any solution in the FAQ. There' and option where all player interested. Is there a solution for staff members?

isnt one for staff-suggest it in suggestion forum 

make club higher rep

try making him like you/club or use swap staff option with one of your lesser staff

• Like 1