Sign in to follow this  
Robert Culig

Activation Key waitting time too long

Hello, my problem is, I have bought Activation Keys for my FMRTE 2019 7 days ago, and since than I did not received my keys. Does it usually take that long or is something else going on?

I really wanna know why it takes that long, since my payment was 7 days ago. It should be delivered by now, but it is not.

@Robert Culig

as it says in the thread above /the rules/the FAQs  -

All issues relating to licenses are to be reported through your client area and nowhere else in the forums.

Your purchased licenses can be found in both your client area and in your email inbox.

have you done what you should have and submitted a ticket to support??

if so when?

last 7 days I used support ticket, and I have not get any mail with licenses , and in my client area there is nothing, says There are no results to display.

So I wait 7 days after payment, wanted to know is it normal?

5 minutes ago, Robert Culig said:

last 7 days I used support ticket, and I have not get any mail with licenses , and in my client area there is nothing, says There are no results to display.

So I wait 7 days after payment, wanted to know is it normal?

you cant do anymore 

as the thread/rules etc says we mods cannot assist on these matters seems unusual Braca/devs not been in touch as he has been on site a lot in last 48 hours

PM me a screenshot of your client area do not post here for obvious reasons

I have deleted pictures, you saw it, from personal reason i have delete it.

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Edited by Robert Culig
Personal E mail addresses in Opera Bar

I did everything, I just wait too long if you ask me, it has to be a bit quicker, 7 days is more than enough to deliver the keys. Dont know where is the hold up.

23 minutes ago, Robert Culig said:

My screenshots?

yes I did I was replying to it and sending a PM re this can only do one thing at a time

22 minutes ago, Robert Culig said:

I did everything, I just wait too long if you ask me, it has to be a bit quicker, 7 days is more than enough to deliver the keys. Dont know where is the hold up.

yes it is

the key is usually generated instantly so that does not make any sense unless the transaction failed 

only devs can assist cant do anymore for you 

Transaction did not failed in no way, the money has been removed from bank account, so it means it is payed couple days ago. They got my money, i did not got my keys. In 3 days it is going to be 10 days, if i dont get keys, i got scammed, so i will have to call my bank, to take action, to get my money back.

4 minutes ago, Robert Culig said:

Transaction did not failed in no way, the money has been removed from bank account, so it means it is payed couple days ago. They got my money, i did not got my keys. In 3 days it is going to be 10 days, if i dont get keys, i got scammed, so i will have to call my bank, to take action, to get my money back.

you contact your bank if you wish to do so

the process works fine 99.9% of the time there is no scam mate its a glitch that as I have now said a few times only the devs can assist/answer 

I got my license in my client area as soon as the transaction was completed for me also in my email too as normal

hope it gets resolved 7 days is too long, and I know you are frustrated but please do not say the devs are scamming etc 

cheers

@Robert Culig All licensing issues, must be discussed through a Support Request in your Client Area.

I have answered your Support Request, so let's keep our discussion in there.

They asked me 2 times, which method I used, because they see it as still pending, and I sent than picture of my paid the bill for keys to activate FMRTE 2019 , with date, sum everything, and still is pending? 

5 minutes ago, Robert Culig said:

They asked me 2 times, which method I used, because they see it as still pending, and I sent than picture of my paid the bill for keys to activate FMRTE 2019 , with date, sum everything, and still is pending? 

hang on you made out there has been no contact

so you are BS me they have been in touch?

and some transactions can take ages I use paypal and have had to wait 10 days once for the money to clear