FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Fm 19.3.3 is now out

culturedleftfoot

1 hour ago, ray parr said:

I can't get fmrte 19 working for me even with the latest version.

I do not know what I need to fix this problem being me, I'm in my 70's and each version seems harder then the last. Hope you can help me.

Hi

take a read of this thread and post the info required please, so we can see what  the issue is, it is better to start your own thread to do this and give as much info as possible that you think will help so we can assist you asap and get you using FMRTE

I am sure if you have used the product before you will be fine, it is probably something minor we can resolve quickly😉

cheers

thanks again guys

the search function this year is amazing as always, and proving very useful for me this FM19 career with Stirling Albion (now Scottish Premiership from league 2 lol) signing free agents that are better than current players, i hope after a few seaons in the premiership i will be able to sign more skillful players, and maybe win it :D but the battle to the Premiership was a hard 1 lol, semi-professional team no one wants to play for you, signing players with a CA of below 70 @ the start 55 CA was good 

1 hour ago, Kilmarnock Sam said:

thanks again guys

the search function this year is amazing as always, and proving very useful for me this FM19 career with Stirling Albion (now Scottish Premiership from league 2 lol) signing free agents that are better than current players, i hope after a few seaons in the premiership i will be able to sign more skillful players, and maybe win it :D but the battle to the Premiership was a hard 1 lol, semi-professional team no one wants to play for you, signing players with a CA of below 70 @ the start 55 CA was good 

well done  Sir

now go and blow the Glasgow giants away in SPL😁

• Haha 1

Football Manager 2019 19.3.4 Minor Update OUT NOW!

19 DE MAR ÀS 15:08 - NEIL BROCK
Just a quick announcement to say we've just released 19.3.4 via Steam. A changelist of the fixes contained is listed below.

The game should automatically begin to update next time you launch Steam. If you're currently in a game of FM, please remember to save before exiting so you can receive the update. If for whatever reason either doesn't automatically update we recommend restarting Steam.

19.3.4 Changelist

- Further stability fixes
- Allow mentoring within non-first team squads 
- Free agent fix allowing players to sign immediately
- Fix for Belgium League HG player count

• greyfox unfeatured and unpinned this topic