FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Fm 19.3.3 is now out

culturedleftfoot

It is coming up to the time of year when SI will release their major update/patch  and the game version will be  -19.3.0. So take action now to stop your game updating until you want it to..i.e. after FMRTE is patched😉

The current version of FMRTE will be incompatible  until the devs get  a patch out 

for those who did not follow the tips as outlined on the site in the forum rules so I will outline again below.

Steam (top left) > Go Offline > Restart in Offline Mode

Besides the above method to stop FM from updating, there is another method that you can do.  Backup the following folder (x = yearly release i.e. 2016, 2017, etc) to another location, however make sure you have enough disk space as this file can be large.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager x

To revert back to the previous version, just copy and paste this folder back into the location that you copied it from, overwriting the current folder.  This method has worked in previous FM versions, however this may change in the future as either Steam or SI can change the way the game is installed to prevent this method from happening.

All users who participate in the SI beta testing option after the full game release will not be able to use FMRTE on their saves as the public/Dev team here do not have access to these builds.  This option is used to test fixes for SI for future releases and may never be released to the public. Support is not given for these builds.

The Dev team WILL BE  aware and working on an update and information will be posted here in due course.

In the meantime keep any posts about it in this thread and within the rules

NB The time taken answering posts asking things like when is the patch coming out etc delays the actual release of the update.

There are to be NO NEW THREADS/POSTS asking where is FMRTE? how long until FMRTE is released? or similar posts, otherwise you will be given a posting ban. keep all posts about the release in here 

the update will be released at the developer's pace and when he can do it and get the update to work with FMRTE in a stable condition before he releases it here.

Some updates take longer than others.

Also be aware this will not be the last update/patch to the game if past experience is anything to go by.

So just exercise a bit of patience😉

cheers 

6 hours ago, Kilmarnock Sam said:

thanks for update guys,

im going to enjoy gameplay now and hopefully win the league 

using max conditions & morale :D

good luck with the league 👍

got to re do a few files as once again SI have the situation where files made in an earlier version of DB is not compatible with the winter update, so about a month before I play my first save🙄

1 minute ago, culturedleftfoot said:

good luck with the league 👍

got to re do a few files as once again SI have the situation where files made in an earlier version of DB is not compatible with the winter update, so about a month before I play my first save🙄

thank you sir!, im already 8 games in and doing well :D

oh wow thats not so good is it? good old SI strikes again then! who was your first save with? what team did you chose to play through with?

2 minutes ago, Kilmarnock Sam said:

thank you sir!, im already 8 games in and doing well :D

oh wow thats not so good is it? good old SI strikes again then! who was your first save with? what team did you chose to play through with?

I like to start with real results up to December and then take over a team then

still thinking about it at this stage😊 

was going for Leicester....but bloody Brenda's appointment has put paid to that 😁

likely Aberdeen,BVB, Sampdoria,Swansea,

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kilmarnock Sam said:

oh nice, i like the sound of Swansea or Aberdeen , haha Brenda's appointment, i never seen that one coming! alot of Celtic fans are upset from this all around Scotland lol!!  

yes he is a strange one no doubt a pretty good manager

but a fantasist see in his book he says he on taking Celtic job saw Danny Mcgrain(my fave RB ever!!!) who was unsure if he would be kept on now Brenda was taking over- Brenda says in the book in detail he told Danny you have a job here as long as I am in charge....Mcgrain when asked about this said...that conversation never took place Brenda made it all up🙄

16 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

FMRTE has been patched

be aware another patch/update is going to come out from SI as mentioned above 

So if I understand theres another patch coming on top of 19.3.1? Weird... thanks for updating so quickly though! 

18 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

there could be several coming out

I was told one was imminent yesterday and its not the one released today

this has happened before IIRC couple of years ago SI released 2 patches on the same day and another within a week

19 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Yes, according to SI forums a new patch 19.3.2 should be released soon

Alright good to know thanks for clearing that up and thanks again for patching so fast 👍

• Thanks 1