FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Choose Second National Team

ancastanheira

Hello,

I am playing a game, where I am managing a club and a national team. There are a few players that are both Portuguese and Angolan, and they have not played for Portugal yet. Where in fmrte I can change so that when I try to call them to the Angola National Team they will accept that option instead of waiting for the Portuguese national team. Is possible?

thank you

Just now, GREYFOX said:

You can just a second nationality in the Relations tab.

but he wants them  to select the other nation 

by giving them a second nation this doesnt make this happen it just makes them eligible 

I have used this in game previously what usually happens is esp younger players they will reject the call up to the smaller country waiting to see if they get the call up for the ''bigger'' nation

12 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

but he wants them  to select the other nation 

by giving them a second nation this doesnt make this happen it just makes them eligible 

I have used this in game previously what usually happens is esp younger players they will reject the call up to the smaller country waiting to see if they get the call up for the ''bigger'' nation

But if they are going to accept the Angolan team call up, then why not just bypass this request and add a second nationality?

9 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

But if they are going to accept the Angolan team call up, then why not just bypass this request and add a second nationality?

They don't accept it in my experiences for reason given

what he is asking is it possible to make them accept a call up 

as said earlier it isn't   

Possible to guarantee to  make that happen by adding a second  nationality