FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Changing a players name

StevePVFC

Hi. When I try and change a players name I click on the search icon and type in a few letters and search. But it’s barely giving me any options to change to. Even the name Smith won’t appear. 

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. 

Running the most up to date version of game and FMRTE 19.2.2 and I’ve tried running at as admin. 

Edited by StevePVFC
Added info

I’m trying to change a players surname. But if I search for Smith for example. It doesn’t come up with the name Smith. 

Or say say if I just put Sm in, in the past it would come up with all names with the letters Sm in. But barely anything at the moment. 

1 minute ago, StevePVFC said:

I’m trying to change a players surname. But if I search for Smith for example. It doesn’t come up with the name Smith. 

Or say say if I just put Sm in, in the past it would come up with all names with the letters Sm in. But barely anything at the moment. 

no issue for me with that

but

it looks like you can only replace a surname with a name containing the same or less number of letters

I wasnt aware of this doubt devs are too so report as a bug see what they say

2 minutes ago, StevePVFC said:

Yeah paid version. Medium database. Im

not trying to type over a name. Just replace it with a different one. 

yes I understand👍

and as said before

but

it looks like you can only replace a surname with a name containing the same or less number of letters

I wasnt aware of this doubt devs are too so report as a bug see what they say

• 3 weeks later...