FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Asking price and transfers

karldo

Hello,

In last FM2018 i used to just put players on transfer list - that made them easier to get, with asking price in game slightly higher than value. Now in FM2019 when I list a player worth 1.5million eur they want 9.5million eur for him. Is there any possibility to change that? I see that there is asking price, but it's not the same as in game. How to edit it?

I want to make transfer easier, not just move players or edit transfer after it is "placed", because e.g. I don't have enough money.

What is your FM version: FM 19.1

What is your FMRTE version: FMRTE 19.2.1

Are you Beta testing for S.I. No

Are you running FMRTE as administratorYES

1 minute ago, karldo said:

But for example, for one player it is 2mln eur, but if i make a 2mln or 3mln offer - they want 20mln eur.

yes thats right as the club dont want to sell 

thats how the game /football works just because someone wants a player a club doesn't not have to sell they usually will if someone pays over the odds 

• Like 1

you can experiment (if unsure read help guide search forums here for input) set his contract to expire soon/select will leave at end of contract/list for transfer/relations make him dislike club(vice versa) all will bring his price down

simplest way agree a fee then just edit it when the transfer proposal tab appears

• Like 1