ajshir

[19] - Both players already have

Question

What bugs/issues did you encounter: 

When editing certain players future transfers, I see this has already been reported but there's been no definite answer to why this is happening, it will give you the message "Both players already have a future transfer". Have deleted cache , have reinstalled, nothing has worked so far . Please help.

What is your FM version: 19.2.1

What is your FMRTE version: 19

Which operating system are you using: Windows 10

Attachments:  

3 answers to this question

Hi,

If you change the player of a future transfer , you must ensure that the new player does not have a Future Transfer already set.

FMRTE will warn you that you cannot edit the transfer, because the new player, already has a future transfer.

If you are sure that's the case, then send me the savegame (upload it to dropbox) so I can take a look

Cheers

On 1/13/2019 at 3:42 PM, BraCa said:

Hi,

If you change the player of a future transfer , you must ensure that the new player does not have a Future Transfer already set.

FMRTE will warn you that you cannot edit the transfer, because the new player, already has a future transfer.

If you are sure that's the case, then send me the savegame (upload it to dropbox) so I can take a look

Cheers

Hey, so sorry for the late reply. I've came into this situation again. I've checked the player and there is no future transfers. I'm using future transfers feature to move a player named Sékouba Camara to another club, and this is where im getting the "Both players already have a future transfer" error. I PM'd you the save file if you could take a look, thanks.