FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Can't freeze fitness

indexyou

What is your FM version: FM19 19.1.5-1166322

What is your FMRTE version: FMRTE 19.1.5

Are you Beta testing for S.I.-  No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES other information I am using windows 10 Pro.

When a player has staff attributes, he can no longer be locked in physical fitness.

Can you make time to solve this problem?

Thanks.

You are right!

Maybe it's better to report as a bug,but i can't,because i did not pass the security check. :(

etc,My Idol,Cristiano Ronaldo,he is a player/non player.When i freeze him,Technica、Mentel、Physical attributes will be frozen,BUT,"match exercise" "match Sharpness"and"Jadedness" can't be forzen.

This problem has existed for a long time,since FMRTE16 17 18.......

So,will it be solven this version?

14 minutes ago, indexyou said:

You are right!

Maybe it's better to report as a bug,but i can't,because i did not pass the security check. :(

etc,My Idol,Cristiano Ronaldo,he is a player/non player.When i freeze him,Technica、Mentel、Physical attributes will be frozen,BUT,"match exercise" "match Sharpness"and"Jadedness" can't be forzen.

This problem has existed for a long time,since FMRTE16 17 18.......

So,will it be solven this version?

I am not a dev so cant answer you

why didnt you pass the security check its just the normal check to make sure you are not a spambot

you failed this?

5943f96b33876ec49c592effa419aa72.png