FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Positions and match preparations

daniozzy

What is your FMRTE version:- FMRTE19.1.5 (build 17) I have just updated it.

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES

What is your question:( - Hi I am getting problems with a couple of things, I see numbers instead of positions when I look at my team page, also when I use the search engine.

Also, whenever I go to the Match Preparation screen, I only get one tactic instead of three (last I used FMRTE in FM 17 it showed me three).

Any other information: my operating system is windows 10 pro,  I am also running avast anti virus and I am not using FM Touch. 

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

try this first -

Clear cache-  via your user AppData in Windows C:\Users\YOUR USER DETAILS HERE \AppData\Roaming     and find FMRTE file.(back up/copy the file to a different location first so you can use the back up if you need to )

if still no joy report as bug  in windows bug  forum

by clearing the cache you will lose your preferences/settings in app and may have to re enter your license(always found in your client area here)  so be prepared for that

FMRTE 19.1.5 (Build 18) - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte19

Added

• Currency Manager in FMRTE Settings
  • Presets hotkeys
  • FMRTE Rating Settings page

Fixed

• Reload Screen Info when Switching tabs
  • Nation does not allow dual nationality
  • A bug that caused the Positions column to show numbers instead of positions