FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Using preset manager to edit Ca/pa?

GeedieZ

Is three any way to use FMRTE to mass edit my players Ca/pa? I very much enjoy playing a game where my players actually develope more then some researcher could have imsgined and so after every match a player gets rated 7 or above i manually change his ca and pa +1. This is of course very tedious and i'm thinking that maybe I could use some kind of mass edit? Anyone has any idea how this could be achieved?

Ive looked in the preset manager but three are no Ca/pa attributes there. Some ideas, anyone?

there is a mass edit option-

This feature empowers the user with the capability to batch edit players, backroom staff and clubs without the need to alter them individually.  This feature really helps when you want to edit a large group of players but you don't have the time to do so. 

Just like the Search Filters, Mass Edit has its own group of parameters that you can choose to edit.  The screen below is related to the player values.  The corresponding two depictions are for the staff and club batch editors. 

The way Mass Edit operates is explained below:

 Just like the Search Filters, set the parameters to edit via arrow keys, typing and/or checkboxes.

 Click the lower right corner button labelled Press me to filter.

 The Search Filter window will open and you do the same as you do in the Search Filter method above.

 You will be reverted back to the Mass Edit window with Press me to filter replaced with a number.

 Click Apply to apply the changes to the x number of objects you had just made a filter for.

 You will receive a confirmation message saying Are you sure? and to backup your save as the changes are irreversible.

 The same again applies to the staff and club batch editors.