FrazT

[19] - Issue with moving players

Question

What bugs/issues did you encounter: 

What is your FM version: 19.1.4

What is your FMRTE version: 19

Which operating system are you using: W10

Not sure if this is a bug or I am not doing this correctly.  I select a player to move, click on move player then click on the Q to select a team and a dialogue box appears.  According to the help guides, there should be an option to browse but the only option is to type in the team name.  If I then select OK and save, nothing happens.  Can you please advise?  Thanks

Attachments:  

6 answers to this question

Probably you have the same problem I had when this search funktion appeared for the first time e few years ago.

Did you try to click on the small magnifying glass (hey, I like the German word "Lupe" für this better :D ) button ?
That should open the seach windows to select a club.

Should be the same as if you look for players or do a mass edit for example. 

Thanks for the reply

Yes it is by clicking the magnifying glass ( which I called the Q ) that brings up the dialogue box that I described above.  When this box appears, there is no search function and the only option is to type the name of the club in manually.  Doing this then selecting OK and Save does not do anything.

I know that this is not a major issue, but it would be good to hear if this is a bug or something that I am doing wrong.

@BraCa In the forum guidelines, we are asked to be patient as this forum is checked by the developers.  It is therefore pretty disappointing that after two and a half weeks, there has been no response to an admittedly minor point, but a point nevertheless.

@agent007   It isnt really logical to hit enter after typing the team name, but this has worked, so clearly I have just missed that step.  Thank you for taking the time to point that out and answer my query.😊