FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE keeps Loading Game Data

S7S

Hi,

I have just installed FMRTE 19.1.2 (build 9) on my new Surface Pro 6 and it just keeps "Loading game data..." when i try to Load Game. FM19 works fine on the Surface Pro and I have used FMRTE on my Desktop, it just doesn't seem to want to load the game data on my Surface Pro... Does anyone have the same problem or knows of a fix???

I have tried to run as admin but still the same. It works fine on my Desktop that has lower specs than my Surface Pro.  Tried troubleshooting and used Windows 8 compatibility along with run as admin and still encountering the "Loading game data..." issue

11 hours ago, S7S said:

Tried uninstalling FMRTE and re-installing it but still having the same issues. I have Genie Scout and that works for both my Desktop & the Surface Pro so I have no ideas why FMRTE won't load the save game data. Any ideas GREYFOX??

give this a try while waiting for a reply in bug report if it works report back here and in bug report 

Debug mode-    Open FMRTE Go to FMRTE Settings and enable 'DEBUGMode'

Clear cache-  via your user AppData in Windows C:\Users\ YOUR USER DETAILS HERE \AppData\Roaming     and find FMRTE file.(back up/copy the file to a different location first so you can use the back up if you need to )

by clearing the cache you will lose your preferences/settings in app and may have to re enter your license(always found in your client area here) so be prepared for that,

this has  worked for me with similar issues so try if you want to