Sign in to follow this  
Stephin Merritt

How to remove loyalty bonus completely?

As the topic states, I would like to edit a contract and remove massive loyalty bonus to nothing (zero), that is, the contract has not loyalty bonus whatsoever from now on.

I've tried to put 0 or -1 but it doesn't work. Actually, putting any value doesn't work, as it doesn't change.

Thanks

hello !

have you purchased a license for FMRTE that allows you to save the changes made?

if so, do you click correctly on the disk icon in the top left corner after your changes?

with me it works fine

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Aethan said:

hello !

have you purchased a license for FMRTE that allows you to save the changes made?

if so, do you click correctly on the disk icon in the top left corner after your changes?

with me it works fine

Hello!

Yes, of course. I use a lot of other options (for example salary editing) and it works fine and the changes are saved. It's just this specific functionality I have issues with.

What I've noticed, though, is that in the game loyalty bonus inside the contract is 'remaining' so perhaps the player has been paid a certain amount prior to that moment.

Well, if I try to edit the amount and set it to 0, it 'resets' the full original bonus somehow, sometimes. Other times it just does nothing (I guess the player wasn't paid before).

One more thing. I already had issues with this functionality in FMRTE 18, because despite been able to remove all loyalty bonuses from all the players in the squad (which you could see reviewing their contracts - there was no loyalty bonus-), you were still paying them (which you could see in your finance information, in the expenses I had millions paid in loyalty bonuses annually).

Thanks