FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How to remove loyalty bonus completely?

Stephin Merritt

8 hours ago, Aethan said:

hello !

have you purchased a license for FMRTE that allows you to save the changes made?

if so, do you click correctly on the disk icon in the top left corner after your changes?

with me it works fine

Hello!

Yes, of course. I use a lot of other options (for example salary editing) and it works fine and the changes are saved. It's just this specific functionality I have issues with.

What I've noticed, though, is that in the game loyalty bonus inside the contract is 'remaining' so perhaps the player has been paid a certain amount prior to that moment.

Well, if I try to edit the amount and set it to 0, it 'resets' the full original bonus somehow, sometimes. Other times it just does nothing (I guess the player wasn't paid before).

One more thing. I already had issues with this functionality in FMRTE 18, because despite been able to remove all loyalty bonuses from all the players in the squad (which you could see reviewing their contracts - there was no loyalty bonus-), you were still paying them (which you could see in your finance information, in the expenses I had millions paid in loyalty bonuses annually).

Thanks

• 7 months later...

there are several posts in this thread now and no one yes no one has posted what is asked for in the read before posting thread 

may I suggest re read it.... its pretty simple what to do if you think/or have a possible bug

the system in place is designed to be fool proof.... and the information requested is required for a reason 

now if people feel that they do not have to do this, then that is up to them but dont expect assistance if you cant be bothered to provide the basic and I mean basic information or even submit a bug report

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1