FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Mac Os

BraCa

13 hours ago, MisuFoarfeca said:

Should it work on OS X 10.10.5? few builds ago the app worked just fine, but now the build i have working doesn't support my game version, and i can't use the last one, because it seems to not be compatible on my os. In which build did the change(end of backwards compatibilty) happen?Which is the last Build that works on 10.10.5? is Build 31 still available for download? 

Build 31 was working fine for you?

Can you take a screenshot of the error you have with the latest version?

Thanks

FMRTE 19 was designed for MacOs Mojave (https://www.fmrte.com/fmrte), even though it might work with older versions of MacOS, but we cannot guarantee it.

In one of our latest releases we had to include a major change in iFMRTE, to make it closer to FMRTE for Windows, unfortunately, it means, that it only works on MacOs 10.12 or newer.

I can give you a special version of our old FMRTE 19 with support for the latest game update so that you can use it, but it won't have all the new features, neither will have any bug fixed.

Let me know if you want it

Anyway, you should consider update your MacOs to a newer version :)

1 hour ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 19 was designed for MacOs Mojave (https://www.fmrte.com/fmrte), even though it might work with older versions of MacOS, but we cannot guarantee it.

In one of our latest releases we had to include a major change in iFMRTE, to make it closer to FMRTE for Windows, unfortunately, it means, that it only works on MacOs 10.12 or newer.

I can give you a special version of our old FMRTE 19 with support for the latest game update so that you can use it, but it won't have all the new features, neither will have any bug fixed.

Thanks, i understand now.

Yeah, it would be great if you could give me a special version.

I know it is old, but the macbook i use is 10 yo, and i don't really want to update it's software, so far it's working very well. 

Thank you very much for your time and wilingness, very much apreciated :D 

2 hours ago, anto1404 said:

Hello,

Before you could select players and have "add to a new list" or add to the file from a list ", very convenient.

Now, when we click, nothing happens!

An idea?

This option is not yet available in the Mac version. The devs are working on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 5:43 PM, gznet said:

When will I re-support Chinese? It has been more than a month. Did you give up?

No, the problem is with a 3rd party framework we use, that does not support Chinese characters yet. As soon as they support it, we will update FMRTE

FMRTE 19.3.4 (Build 36) - Released

Download: https://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte19

Changelog

Added

• Ability to edit competitions (basic information, standings, prize money)
  • Ability to edit clubs/nations kits and colors
  • Shortlists, you can now easily create/load shortlists, and access your ingame shortlists

Fixed

• Fixed some minor issues

On 3/16/2019 at 6:35 PM, BraCa said:

I have also having this issue - is it possible to get the 'special' version you mention here?

thanks

On 5/4/2019 at 10:10 PM, [email protected] said:

i cannot load fmrte 19, it will not load game i get 2 error codes: Access path denied: /users/daniel/config/ifmrte19 is denied. the other is:object reference not set to an instance or object. please can you help

Can you please try to run this in terminal

sudo chown -R $USER ~/.config

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, 

A lot of Mac Users are using a public beta of FM19 as SI messed up the January update version of FM for Mac, it was super laggy and impossible to enjoy. The public beta version is much, much better however as it's a "new" version none of the FMRTE's are compatible. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Still can't support any Asian language. As a Chinese player who has used this tool for more than 3 years, he has purchased the service but can't use it. It seems that the problem of dealing with this language support has become indefinite, and he has to say completely disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...