FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Mac Os

BraCa

17 hours ago, MisuFoarfeca said:

Sorry if i had been inappropiate or something, I'm new to this forum and to FM also, as this is the first game i buy. As far as i know i am not beta testing, but i'm not 100% certain that my game version is a beta right now. I enabled auto-uptade on Steam so it might be possible that it auto-updated to a beta version. Do you know how can i check that, or how to uptade to a certain version that works with ifmrte? 
Anyways, thank you very much for your time, and efforts, your tool seems to deliver what many users might need to make the gameplay even better. Good job and keep up the good work. 
P.S. I can't wait to be able to use it :D Merry Christmas! 

only you know if you are beta testing as you would have entered into it so only you can resolve that

the app has been updated to all the most recent public versions of the game but your game version isnt listed below.....

Supported Versions

• Football Manager 2019 - 19.2.1 (1177438)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.2.0 (1173362)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.5 (1166322)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.4 (1164389)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.3 (1163737)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.2 (1161578)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.1 (1159619)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.2.1 (1177421)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.2.0 (1173340)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.5 (1166392)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.4 (1164394)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.2 (1161578)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.1 (1159626)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Winter update is out so no nonsense posts along the lines of ''how long before FMRTE is updated'' etc, it will be done at the developers pace as and when he can do it and get the update to work with FMRTE in a stable condition before he releases it here. Some updates take longer than others.

Also be aware this will not be the last update/patch to the game if past experience is anything to go by.

So just exercise a bit of patience😉

cheers 

iFMRTE 19.3.0 (Build 28) - Released

Download: https://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte19

Added

• Support for FM 19.3.0 game version
  • Ability to change FMRTE language
    (Some languages are not working yet like for ex, Chinese)
  • Ability to add/edit/remove players languages

• Ability to add/edit/remove players injuries

• Ability to add/edit/remove players unavailability

• Preset manager
    Added ability to create presets to add injuries to players (useful for Destroy team buttons)
    Heal Team, Destroy Team, Inspire Team buttons, can be edited in Preset Manager

1 hour ago, adem eksi said:

with the update interface is changed and fmrte isnt working properly cant search players and also couldnt find transfer listed option on the search tab 

Thanks for reporting it, will fix it as soon as possible

In the meantime please try to search again, sometimes it only works at the second time 

Hi, thanks for the update ;)

Here are some bugs that I've found:

• There's still missing the search for players that are listed for transfer and loan.
  • The scroll doesn't work on every screen, in contract tab, case you have a player loaned at your club you can't see every field of the contract page.
  • Thanks 1